Apple iMac 27" Customized i9 3.6Ghz 8GB RAM 2TB Fusion 8GB 580X
Apple weds high-res 5K visuals into its sleek 27" iMac with Retina 5K Display (Early 2019). With a 5120 x 2880 screen resolution, this iMac provides one billion colors and 500 nits of brightness. The Retina 5K display also features the wider P3 color gamut, which provides a larger color space that shifts away from standard white LEDs to red-green phosphor LEDs that more equally represent red, green, and blue. And with more available colors, the images will appear more vivid and reveal greater detail, with more balance and precision.
The iMac's processor has been upgraded and now houses a 9th-gen 3.6 GHz Intel Core i9 Eight-Core processor that can be overclocked up to 4.6 GHz, as well as 8GB of 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM in a 2 x 4GB configuration that can be upgraded to 64GB by using a 16GB module in each of the four SO-DIMM slots. Visuals are powered by a dedicated AMD Radeon Pro 580X graphics card with 8GB of GDDR5 video memory, and for storage, there is a 2TB Fusion Drive.
Outfitted with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n for speedy hook-ups to your home network, this iMac is also configured with Bluetooth 4.2, as well as an SDXC card slot, two 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 ports, four 5 Gb/s USB 3.0 Type-A ports, a Gigabit Ethernet jack, and a FaceTime HD camera. It also has a Kensington lock slot for added security.
Apple's 27" iMac with Retina 5K Display (Early 2019) operates using 100-240 VAC at 50-60 Hz and includes an Apple Magic Keyboard , an Apple Magic Mouse 2, a Lightning to USB Type-A cable, and a power cord. Protection is provided by 90 days of complimentary technical support and a limited 1-year warranty, which can be extended by purchasing AppleCare+ for Mac.
This Mac comes preloaded with macOS. Updates can be downloaded for free via the Mac App Store. Please check Apple's website for upgrade eligibility.
- Bright and Colorful
- Available with a 5K resolution of 5120 x 2880, the Retina display shines beautifully on iMac. With one billion colors and 500 nits of brightness, graphics, text, television shows, and movies are sharp and lifelike, while games also display fine details.
- True-to-Life Color
- The world is full of color, and iMac brings more of them to your screen. The Retina display uses P3 color that shifts away from standard white LEDs to advanced red-green phosphor LEDs. That means all three colors - red, green, and blue - are more equally represented and show off real-world color with more balance and precision, bringing all your photos and content to life more vividly.
- This iMac is equipped with a 9th-gen 3.6 GHz Intel Core i9 Eight-Core processor and an AMD Radeon Pro 580X graphics card with 8GB of GDDR5 video memory. Storage moves along quickly too, with a 2TB Fusion Drive, so no matter what you're into, you can get it done on your Mac.
- Eight Processing Cores
- With a powerful eight-core processor, this iMac clocks Turbo Boost speeds up to 4.6 GHz, which means you get more muscle when you're using processor-intensive applications like Logic Pro X or Adobe Photoshop.
- This iMac features robust AMD Radeon Pro 580X graphics with 8GB of GDDR5 video memory to deliver visual effects and 3D graphics that exhibit raw power in a polished form.
- Storage is about space, but it's also about speed. A 2TB Fusion Drive gives you the best of both worlds. The apps and files you use the most are automatically stored on fast flash storage, while everything else moves to a high-capacity hard drive. From booting up to launching apps to importing photos, it's faster and more efficient to do it all with Fusion Drive.
- iMac + macOS
- MacOS is the operating system that powers everything you do on a Mac. It lets you do things you simply can't with other computers. That's because it's designed specifically for the hardware it runs on - and vice versa. macOS has features inspired by its most powerful users but designed for everyone.
- iMac + iPhone
- Your iMac works seamlessly with your iPhone. So whether you're texting, or snapping a photo, you can move between devices without missing a beat.
- iMac + Apps
- Powerful creativity and productivity tools live inside every Mac. These apps will help you explore, connect, and work more efficiently. They include Safari, Photos, Mail, Siri, Calendar, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, News, Messages, FaceTime, and Notes.
- App Store
- Find even more apps in the Mac App Store, including Microsoft Office 365.
- Iconic Design & Advanced Engineering
- iMac has always stood out in form and function. It is an elegant, quiet, all-in-one computer that puts everything - display, processor, graphics, storage, memory, and more - inside one simple, stylish enclosure. And thanks to its superslim profile, which measures 5mm at its edge, it fits in almost anywhere, yet stands out everywhere.
- Packed with Ports and Possibilities
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) ports come standard on the iMac, each delivering data transfer speeds of up to 40 Gb/s for external drives and cameras, as well as ample bandwidth for video and display connectivity. Four 5 Gb/s USB 3.0 Type-A ports give you plenty of options for connecting peripherals, including your printer, iPhone, thumb drive, and more. And with fast three-stream Wi‑Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology, you're instantly connected to all your favorite content.
- Turn Your Workspace into a Showcase
- Thunderbolt 3 lets you add one 5K display alongside the one already on your iMac. Or, you can connect two 4K displays and put over 32 million pixels into play.
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Magic Mouse 2 and Magic Keyboard pair with iMac and come included in the box. If you're looking for extra functionality, Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad and Magic Trackpad 2 are sold separately and offer some
|CPU||3.6 GHz Intel Core i9 8-Core|
|Maximum Boost Speed||4.6 GHz|
|Memory Type||2666 MHz DDR4|
|Total Installed Memory||8 GB|
|Memory Configuration||2 x 4 GB (User-Replaceable)|
|Maximum Memory Capacity||64 GB|
|Memory Slot Type||260-Pin SO-DIMM|
|Available Memory Slots||2|
|GPU||AMD Radeon Pro 580 X with 8 GB GDDR5 VRAM|
|Resolution||5120 x 2880|
|Maximum Brightness||500 cd/m2|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Total Installed Capacity||2 TB|
|Hybrid Storage||1 x 2 TB Integrated Fusion Drive|
|Ports||4 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 Gen 1)|
|USB Type-C Ports||2 x Thunderbolt 3 (Supports DisplayPort/HDMI/VGA)|
|Audio||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone Output|
|Media Card Slots||1 x SDXC|
|Ethernet||1 x RJ45 (Gigabit)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz)|